'You are Worthless?'



Has there ever been a time when you felt worthless, useless and you just felt that no one perceived you as valuable in life?

Well, I can assume that everyone of us have had our fair share in that feeling, because I have, many times.

But what is God's view about us feeling this way? Let's look into the Scriptures.

Ephesians 2:10 (NLT)

For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. [emplasis added]


Do you see that 😄. 

You are a masterpiece, not just any masterpiece, you are God's Masterpiece.

Let me quickly paint a picture with this.

I am a Graphic designer, and in my work, if I have a potential new client who asks me to send in a few of my previous works, what I do (as expected) is that I'll go through my archives, and pick the very best of the best designs I've previously worked on. Those are my Masterpieces.

So, imagine God in an Heavenly Council meeting, and perhaps one of the 24 elders just asks God and says, "Dear God, can you show us some of your works". Do you know what God will respond with? Of all the things and beings created by God, it is ME that He will present as His masterpiece. It is YOU He will present.

So, you see that? Out of  ALL the creations on earth, you are the 'chosen one' to be His masterpiece. Let's take a look also at 1 Peter 2:9 (NLT)

But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light. [emplasis added]


You see that also? You are God's very own Possession, you are treasured by the most supreme being.

After seeing all these, let me just ask you a simple question, Why then do you feel worthless. Which Satan is deceiving you that you a someone of no value. Which man is trying to downgrade you and making you feel inferior.

Dear reader, you mean the whole world to God. So much that when you were about to perish, He left His Kingdom in Heaven, came down here on earth, suffered brutally, and even died just so He can save YOU, and He is alive forevermore so you can live this amazing life He has for you.

So why on earth will anyone make you feel worthless. Beloved, the next time anyone says to you that you are worthless, tell them that you are the apple of God's eye. Begin to see yourself as God sees you. 

You are not worthless.


STAY BLESSED.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘THE ESSENCE OF THE PARTY’

MUSTARD SEED FAITH