My Reality

Good day,
I was inspired to write and confess these recently, so I decided to share.


I see walls falling,
I see chains breaking,
I hear the sound of rain,
As of a mighty rushing wind.

It's a new dawn,
The break of a new day,
Light is breaking forth,
Unto growth,
Unto uplifting,
Unto depths,

Men see
Men know
Men grow

These are the days of signs,
Days of wonders,
Days of power,
Days of manifestation,
Days of the fullness,

And in all, I'm in,
Son,
Beloved,
Righteous,
Joint heir,
Called,
Justified,
Sanctified

I'm a partaker,
I walk by faith,
Born of the Spirit,
With the mind of the Spirit,
Led by the Spirit,

I'm Christ,
I'm a light in the world,
I shine,
I abound unto good works,
I walk in power,

I'm born of the most high.

This is my reality,
And I'm in it, are you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘THE ESSENCE OF THE PARTY’

MUSTARD SEED FAITH

'You are Worthless?'